This town ain’t big enough for the both of us – or .. oh. wait yes it is!
In my silver-lining head, this is how it goes:
1. Israel and Palestine fight for decades. Nothing seems to change.
2. Trump makes a bold and antagonising move.
3. Other side realises this is the end game.
4. Some negotiations about logistics.
5. Everyone who wants Jerusalem as a capital decides to share it.
But I’m not a member of a friendly and peaceful religion like all the key stakeholders in this debate, so what do I know?